Find the engineering, construction, and operations software tailored to your needs
- Pre-Manufacturing Operations
- Sourcing and Contract Management
- Opportunity and Proposal Management
- Virtual Design and Construction
- Operational Procurement
- Project Management and Collaboration
- Construction Project Issue and Change Management
- Mobile Safety, Quality, and Productivity Enablement
- Contract and Invoice Management
- Performance Analytics for EC&O
- Real Estate Management
- Asset Maintenance and Facility Operations
- Intelligent Buildings
Why Odoo ERP for Contractors?
Business Intelligence & AI
Budget Rev Mgmt
Production processes even in one industry vary greatly depending on the products manufactured. Products are usually diverse in types and types and, moreover, often go through a number of stages during the life cycle, therefore, the company requires different management models. For manufacturing to work smoothly you need the best erp for manufacturing industry
Support for the full life cycle of products from development to decommissioning begins with the fact that any unit of production is accounted for in the system. Moreover, for a unit for which maintenance is provided, not only the
Volumetric scheduling with the use of Microsoft Project allows production planning and planning on the basis of existing sales orders and the availability of critical components (materials) and production equipment.
Planning of material requirements allows for the start-up of an application to work to calculate the requirements for all materials and components, taking into account stocks, planned receipts and shipments. These requirements arise on the basis of sales orders, shop orders, work orders (repairs). This information is compared with unreserved stocks, supply orders
The task of planning the needs in production capacity is to determine the actual timing of the production program at disposable production capacity. Planning workplace workloads facilitates the process of identifying possible bottlenecks and allows you to smooth out the underload and overload of production facilities and personnel.
One of the results of the module’s work is the system-generated orders for the creation of shop orders and supply orders. Orders are created based on the acceptance or adjustment of applications.
In the shop order, you can add work instructions (technical conditions for performing operations) on order fulfillment, as well as add or exclude components.
There are informational messages about the threat of overdue delivery of sales orders due to delays in procurement and the implementation of shop orders.
Control of product costs.
Standard cost price (
Process cost (
It is possible to combine the standard and process costs in one hybrid cost model. Calculations of the aforementioned cost models are based on
The current costing of production on order reflects the volume of work in progress on order. Based on this, the current production situation can be analyzed and adjusted based on an analysis of the causes of deviations from the preliminary costing. Operational functional cost analysis of production allows you to quickly see where the deviations begin.
Analysis of the work of production with a wide range of products and a large turnover is very difficult and require a large amount of time. ABC-analysis (Activity-Based Costing) helps to set priorities correctly, with which you can immediately identify the group of 20 percent of goods that generate 40 percent of income, and identify 10 percent of goods that generate 5 percent of income and take 25 percent production capacity.
A short list of features of the module ERP Production
• Planning of production
- using graphical tools to optimize capacity utilization
- with the creation of a list of necessary components,
- with the establishment of the list of works and the necessary human resources,
• Control of the production process with sections on:
- the motion components for carry out orders with multi-level analysis of the types and names
- spare parts, consumable for production, with the intelligence of planned and actually spent money , both by period and with accumulation,
- wages, including piece-rate or time-wage payroll, with analytics of planned and actually spent time and money DSTV, both by period and with accumulation,
- analytics of the resulting products (defects, returns to production, culling).
- fixed costs for activities (rent, leasing, and so on), with analytics of planned and actually spent money, both over the period and with accumulation;
- taxes, with analytics of planned and actually spent money, both over the period and with accumulation,
- bills and their payment;
• The data obtained has the ability to:
- analyze the production cycle for any period, as well as step-by-step and orderly, with obtaining results on a certain date, with an analysis of cost and cost,
- analysis of several forms of activity
- analysis of sub- or general contracts, with analytics of the planned and actually spent money, both by period and with accumulation, of work completion dates;
• The ability to quickly assess the economic condition of the enterprise, the economic benefits of a particular order being executed or a form of the enterprise’s activities;
• Archive of all documentation without limitation of their storage;
• Fast finding in the archive of information on various grounds (order number, order, configuration, customer, account number, and so on);